To make a purchase in My Canadian Pharmacy, the buyer is required to provide the website with some personal data that is necessary for placing an order to purchase goods or provide services.
Personal data is considered to be any information relating to a particular person and giving the opportunity to identify his personality. The only exception is information whose distribution is permitted by the legislation of Canada.
By accepting the terms, you:
- Provide accurate information about yourself (user name, email address, contact phone number, place of residence, details of the legal entity). You give your consent to its collection and processing by our company. We guarantee non-disclosure of personal information transmitted by the user and also undertake to ensure its safe storage – protection from accidental or deliberate unauthorized access and the prevention of possible risks of copying, distribution, blocking, alteration, damage, loss or destruction of data;
- Agree to: providing access to personalized information on the website; providing feedback for the processing of applications, notification of order status, assistance in matters related to the use of pharmacy services, providing (with the user’s consent) information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates; periodical sending you information about events and news of our site; provision (if necessary) of technical or customer support to the user; implementation of promotional activities (with the consent of the user). The moment when the user gives consent to My Canadian Pharmacy is the moment of completion of user registration on the site, confirmed by login and password, or the moment of completion of ordering on the site.
Personal data is processed for an indefinite period until the termination of the license of our pharmacy for licensed activities.
In addition, the data that the website automatically receives when a user visits its pages is also protected: access time, operating system data, IP address, purchase history, information from cookies, addresses of visited pages.
During processing, we have the right to perform the following actions with personal data: collect, record, organize, accumulate, store, refine, retrieve, use, transfer in order to study customer needs and improve the quality of our products and services, de-personalize, block, delete, destroy.
What is personal information requested for?
The processing of personal data is carried out in order to effectively execute orders and other obligations assumed by My Canadian Pharmacy as binding for you. Client’s personal data on this website can be used for:
- User identification, checkout, payment processing;
- Providing access to personalized information on the site;
- Feedback for the processing of applications, notification of the status of the order, assistance in matters relating to the use of the services of an online pharmacy, providing (with the consent of the user) information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
- Periodic sending you information about events and news of our website;
- Providing (if necessary) technical or customer support to the user;
- Implementation (with the consent of the user) promotional activities.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving our mailings, you can refuse to receive them by following the instructions contained in each of the mailings.
To whom can personal information be transferred?
The online pharmacy carefully protects customer data, does not sell it and does not transfer it to third parties. The only exceptions are some personal data transmitted to courier services, postal companies, telecommunication operators for organizing the delivery of goods.
When can personal information be disclosed?
The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of Canada or with the consent of the subject of personal data. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to authorized authorities in cases stipulated by the legislation of the country or on the basis of a court decision. In addition, disclosure of such information may be made to protect the rights and property of the company, as well as to ensure the personal safety of its employees.
Where can I get information?